Sunday, March 22, 2009

diyHealth

I haven't posted in a while here! I will probably resume in a month or two. In the time being, I've been working on sprout (sproutward.org) and researching my health. I've had neck problems for 3 years, but they're finally fading out. It's incredibly exciting. I've been working really closely with Esther Gokhale (www.egwellness.com) for the past 3 weeks, and it has been absolutely amazing. I haven't felt this good in 3 years, and I feel like I'm on the path to full recovery.

I've been documenting my process at http://blogs.sproutward.org/project_diyhealth/ . It doesn't have the last month of info, in which I am making rapid, exciting, incredibly relieving progress. As I grow more and more comfortable with the computer again, I will fill that in.

I just wanted to update!

No comments: